Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Krystal M.

BY GREAT VALUE

april t.
I always believed that all carpet cleaners were equal. I am sorry to say I learned that the hard way. Yes this carpet cleaner does get most of the mess. But I had a ring left over from the dropped juice. I solved it with another kind.
Brittany L.
This carpet cleaner is okay, I still buy a different one that's only a few cents higher because it doesn't leave a residue on my carpet and fully cleans and disinfects it.
Jessica E.
Los angeles, CA
I was short on money this one day i decided to go on a trip to walmart and bought this carpet cleaner but didn't work any much magic
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Not only does it not work very well but it stinks to high heavens. The cleaning is very very minimal. Wasn't impressed.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Works just okay. I prefer tuff stuff instead of this. The smell is a bit weird also and I am sensitive to smells.
Krystal M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great for the price. I use it to treat my kids bathroom carpet. The smell is good but not too overpowering.
Assata H.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this about a month ago my son spilled juice on the carpet and it works pretty much ok but it made my carpet suddzie if that makes since and the stain is still kinda visible