GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGreat Value
Flavored Microwave Popcorn, Extra Butter, 255 Oz, 24 Ct

Great Value Flavored Microwave Popcorn, Extra Butter, 2.55 Oz, 24 Ct

by Great Value

24 Pack Extra Butter Microwave Popcorn

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Flavored Microwave Popcorn, Extra Butter, 2.55 Oz, 24 Ct!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Great Value microwave popcorn is great! I buy the extra butter and I usually enjoy it with a good movie with my friends! It will not let you down! Great price too for the amount of packets that you get!
Lynn L.
Clermont, FL
This is the only popcorn we buy. It's buttery and pops perfectly every single time. I love love love love love love love (trying to fill snaps s s s s s) t h I s popcornnnnn
Kathrine P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect for movie-night or a quick snack! This popcorn is buttery and extremely delicious! Definitely a repeat purchase for my family!
Courtney H.
six hundred and eight east six hundred twenty sixth road
I usually keep this stocked in my pantry. However. The last box was not that great. The bags were smaller, not as many kernels popped, and my usual trick of listening for a two second paise between "pops" did not work and I ended up with burnt popcorn.
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Don’t waste your money! We bought this, because we normally have good experiences with Great Value brand, but this was bad. The bag pops maybe 1/2 of the popcorn. If you want a decent bowl, youhave to pop two bags! We also had so much problems with burning these bags too. Just spend a bit more and buy another brand
MelissaAckley G.
Kingston
I love to pop some popcorn and watch a movie. My grandkids love to throw one in the microwave for a quick snack. Only thing I noticed is there's always alot of kernels that don't pop.
Darcie H.
N Erie Ave
Popcorn is a must have. This brand has not stood me wrong. I'm proud when I eat their popcorn. It definitely was better then my expectations. I'm a repeat consumer.
Dana B.
Hill Top Lane
We buy this product at Sam's Club because it is a better deal there. We always keep some handy because it tastes great.
Vicky A.
Harlingen, TX
Love this smells amazing just like the movie theater. Tastes just like it as well. Love it S a quick snack.
Cyndi K.
Olean, NY
Could use some more butter...lol. I'm a butter fiend. But it's a pretty good product overall. The price is on point for the amount you get. Instructions are clear. And it tastes good... Especially with some of those extra flavorings they sell... But not too much. There's definitely enough salt in this that you don't need to add any.

Looking for your answer?