Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Diana M.Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Vika S.

BY GREAT VALUE #17 in Marshmallows

Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Grace B.
RR 1 Jerseyville
Summertime means camping, hanging out with friends around a bonfire eating s,mores. Life would not be the same without marshmallows to make rice Krispy squares for the grandkids.
Colin G.
Super awesome value. Kids love these over campfires the best. Our local store always seems to have very fresh ones in stock. Other brands never seem as fresh or soft.
Danika S.
Mississauga, ontario
These always fulfilled my pregnancy sugar cravings.they are not expensive and always in my house to give me instant energy while i take care of my babies
Victoria C.
Great product. Perfect for making s'mores around the fire. Kids loved them. Everyone enjoys a marshmallow, and this is our go to Brand
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are gross, and I can't think of a use for them...maybe in some cereal, but otherwise, they ruined our Rice Krispie treats.
Diana O.
Xalapa
Estos malvaviscos son realmente deliciosos, a mi casi no me gustan los dulces, pero están están muy ricos, los recomiendo :3
Saarah K.
London , ['', '', 'Middesex']
Beautiful as fickly literally nothing could go wrong with marshmallows truly. They're white and fluffy and soft as fickly
Gabriela H.
Toronto
Perfect marshmallows for the perfect smore, the kids love the different colors! It's a must in every month grocery list
Maria M.
Marshmallows diapered in my house so I get the shiest I can get everyone loves them even my dogs lol yummy marshmallows
Estefania A.
NO SOYB TAN FAN ME IGUAL SON RICOS Y ASI Y PODRIA REGALARLO Y ASI Y ASI JAJAJ DIGO MUCHO ESA PALABRA PERO EN FIN