Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Diana M.Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Vika S.

BY GREAT VALUE #17 in Marshmallows

Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
haley S.
Calhoun, KY
I love these marshmallows they have great flavors and u can never have just one the flavors are awsome
Johanna l.
It's a great and cheap at Walmart you I buy these for making a fruit salad or colorful Rice Krispies
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
These are good for their price. you can't even tell they are a store brand. they are great quality.
Elizabeth M.
We love these for our picnics in the park!!! They taste great and make for a fun, colorful treat!!!
yoleida p.
I love the marsmellow, is so delicious and sweet, alwayas i buy in walmart, to my sons is the best
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Yes! I buy these flavor is just the same as other brands. Great value so I use these in my recipes
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
They're delicious. I make fruit salad with it and it tastes really good plus they're affordable.
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL
My son loves these because there little baby marshmallows and they taste great and he loves them
CVT/ Ligia R.
Good, mashmallows ist rich with in the coffee, recommend for childrens one ir two in the lunch.
Nyssa G.
Flavored marshmallows are so good. These are a great alternative to the more expensive brands.