Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Diana M.Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Vika S.

BY GREAT VALUE #17 in Marshmallows

Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH
They are great for snacks as a kid there handy they can pick them up with two fingers you have to watch him
Marianne B.
Ishpeming, MI
I eat these right out of the bag! they are moist enough without that weird powdery feel on the outside.
Ivannys M.
Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz son lo maximoo, excelente sabor que de verdad es adictivo
haley S.
Owensboro, KY
I love these marshmallows they have great flavors and u can never have just one the flavors are awsome
Johanna l.
It's a great and cheap at Walmart you I buy these for making a fruit salad or colorful Rice Krispies
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Yes! I buy these flavor is just the same as other brands. Great value so I use these in my recipes
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
These are good for their price. you can't even tell they are a store brand. they are great quality.
yoleida p.
I love the marsmellow, is so delicious and sweet, alwayas i buy in walmart, to my sons is the best
Elizabeth M.
We love these for our picnics in the park!!! They taste great and make for a fun, colorful treat!!!
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
They're delicious. I make fruit salad with it and it tastes really good plus they're affordable.