Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Diana M.Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Vika S.

BY GREAT VALUE #17 in Marshmallows

Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I use these to mix into fruit salad with whipped cream. Adds color to the mixture and can help locate for people who dislike marshmallows.
America R.
I love these flavored marshmallows. They are a great aize when adding them ro my fruit salad and they give a fruit salad a great tasteful
Hannah J.
Roanoke, VA
So colorful and great for little kids' birthday parties! I especially love the big marshmallows for s'mores. They are very affordable.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great for making a nice smore. I like the consistency they give to rice krispie treats as well. CHEAPER than any other brand as well.
Chelsea W.
My kids love marshmallows. they will play with them for a little bit and then they will eat them. its a nice snack (just a tiny bit)
Yenny G.
Es excelente para los niños la variedad de colores buen sabor y amos niños les encanta ponerlos en el chocolate o la leche caliente
katherine B.
Lithonia, GA
Marshmallows are my favorites!! I use these for my hot cocoa in the winter time and I also just eat them right out of the bag!! 💜💜💜
Bethany R.
Out of all marshmallows these are actually some of the grossest. They are alright if you add them to hot chocolate or something.
Jordan P.
These are great for making rice crispy treats with a twist! Great Value is always the best price and these are a great taste.
Elizabeth M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were OK I guess they did the trick for what I needed them for but they weren't as good as the branded mini marshmallows