Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Vika S.

BY GREAT VALUE #14 in Marshmallows

Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Great for making a nice smore. I like the consistency they give to rice krispie treats as well. CHEAPER than any other brand as well.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
My kids love marshmallows. they will play with them for a little bit and then they will eat them. its a nice snack (just a tiny bit)
katherine B.
katherine B.
Lithonia, GA
Marshmallows are my favorites!! I use these for my hot cocoa in the winter time and I also just eat them right out of the bag!! 💜💜💜
Yenny G.
Yenny G.
Es excelente para los niños la variedad de colores buen sabor y amos niños les encanta ponerlos en el chocolate o la leche caliente
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Out of all marshmallows these are actually some of the grossest. They are alright if you add them to hot chocolate or something.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
These were OK I guess they did the trick for what I needed them for but they weren't as good as the branded mini marshmallows
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
These are great for making rice crispy treats with a twist! Great Value is always the best price and these are a great taste.
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.
Snyder, TX
As good as name brand if not better ,excellent price,prefect size for making trail mix,we add them to our oatmeal and cereal
lezli r.
lezli r.
Adamsville, AL
I love them and my little brother does to. Great for parties. You can mix them with fruit since they are fun and colorful.
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
I like this colorful marshmallows I always use this in Thanksgiving to make a dessert out of this with cool whip so good