Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Maura N.Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Diana M.Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Vika S.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Marshmallows

Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz see more...

Bailey K.
Indianapolis, IN
I enjoy these but my husband doesn't. He likes the original. But I like the fruity flavor and the texture. Great for summer fruity desserts and drinks. The price is cheap and lasts a long time of you keep them
Denise J.
Dinuba, CA
These marshmallows maybe store brand but they are very grateful or fruit marshmallow putting that's what I use every year for our family get-togethers this very great with lots of fruits and those modules bring out the color
Sara G.
North Port, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
4 fun fruity flavors - Strawberry, Lime, Lemon and Orange
Fat free, gluten-free food Naturally, Naturally and artificially flavored marshmallows These are versatile for any recipe.They taste as good as any other brand. We like them for snack time. I love you and all my family also, I recommend them
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
A good, cheap brand of marshmallows. They are a great snack- fun and colorful. I would suggest eating the only same flavor at one time. All of the flavors together taste kind of weird.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Tasty marshmallows and very good for the price. If I were on a budget, I would definitely buy these. They have a bit more of a chalky flavor compared to the leading brand but I still like them in my hot cocoa
Emily M.
I use these for treats in my house to get my toddler to do stuff. Say what you want but it's way better than candy and these light kitty fluffy treats are so cheap!
Lorena G.
Love these marshmallows, I really can't taste the difference from the original brand. I love to use these when I make Hawaiian salad. And the price is even better.
Cecily B.
West Plains, MO
It's summer and my cupboard is stocked full ofGreat Value marshmallows. We're ready for S'mores at any moment. I also have used them for making marshmallow fondant. They worked great!
kat m.
Austin, TX
This is the walmart brand and I think these mallows are just as good as the well known expensive brands. They are affordable and perfect for making s'mores without spending a fortune!
Haley W.
These are not good at all. They taste terrible with chocolate. Maybe would be ok for a fruitier rice Krispy treat but I will not repurchase.