Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Diana M.Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Vika S.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Marshmallows

Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Tasty marshmallows and very good for the price. If I were on a budget, I would definitely buy these. They have a bit more of a chalky flavor compared to the leading brand but I still like them in my hot cocoa
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
A good, cheap brand of marshmallows. They are a great snack- fun and colorful. I would suggest eating the only same flavor at one time. All of the flavors together taste kind of weird.
Cecily B.
West Plains, MO
It's summer and my cupboard is stocked full ofGreat Value marshmallows. We're ready for S'mores at any moment. I also have used them for making marshmallow fondant. They worked great!
kat m.
Austin, TX
This is the walmart brand and I think these mallows are just as good as the well known expensive brands. They are affordable and perfect for making s'mores without spending a fortune!
Emily M.
I use these for treats in my house to get my toddler to do stuff. Say what you want but it's way better than candy and these light kitty fluffy treats are so cheap!
Lorena G.
Love these marshmallows, I really can't taste the difference from the original brand. I love to use these when I make Hawaiian salad. And the price is even better.
Haley W.
These are not good at all. They taste terrible with chocolate. Maybe would be ok for a fruitier rice Krispy treat but I will not repurchase.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I use these to mix into fruit salad with whipped cream. Adds color to the mixture and can help locate for people who dislike marshmallows.
America R.
I love these flavored marshmallows. They are a great aize when adding them ro my fruit salad and they give a fruit salad a great tasteful
Hannah J.
Roanoke, VA
So colorful and great for little kids' birthday parties! I especially love the big marshmallows for s'mores. They are very affordable.