Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Diana M.Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Vika S.

BY GREAT VALUE #17 in Marshmallows

Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I buy these because it shaves a few cents off of the grocery brand than buying the name brand kind. I don't see or taste any difference. I usually keep these in the pantry when I am making rice crispy treats with my kids. They melt just fine and have the same consistency as Jet Puffed. I have no complaints about this product.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
4 fun fruity flavors - Strawberry, Lime, Lemon and Orange
Fat free, gluten-free food Naturally, Naturally and artificially flavored marshmallows These are versatile for any recipe.They taste as good as any other brand. We like them for snack time. I love you and all my family also, I recommend them
Victoria H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Love these marshmallows! I had younger cousins staying over and instead of buying the regular marshmallows I decided to get these and they were great. They have different flavors and they are fun colors so you can make colorful rice crispy treats. I would definitely recommend them.
Jill S.
These are a good attempt, but I still much prefer. Name brand mini fruity marshmallows. They texture and taste aren't bad, but they are not what I expect when I open up a bag to enjoy them. They aren't gross, and will work in a pinch, I just prefer the name brand in this case.
Nichita S.
Henrietta, NY
I like the little marshmallows when I especially add it to a cup of hot cocoa. It gives the drink more flavor. I eat this from time to time and would try it again if someone got me it. Some other alternatives are too big and sticky when you bite into it.
Megan M.
Vale , NC
I was never big on marshmallows growing up but my kids introduced me to the flavored ones and let me tell you I am hooked! They are great to put in a dish for get togethers or baby showers! Great value, we always have a bag ready to go for picnics also!
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
They... Are obviously from a cheaper brand. With that said, they aren't bad! They work great with s'mores, but the texture of them is weird if eating by themselves. They also don't last very long, even if you seal them up tight.
Denise J.
Dinuba, CA
These marshmallows maybe store brand but they are very grateful or fruit marshmallow putting that's what I use every year for our family get-togethers this very great with lots of fruits and those modules bring out the color
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Favored marshmallows are the best. the first i got these things i thought they were just colorful. NOPE. I was wrong they actually have flavor and its pretty good. I wouldn't cook with them. I eat them plain as a snack.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis , IN
I enjoy these but my husband doesn't. He likes the original. But I like the fruity flavor and the texture. Great for summer fruity desserts and drinks. The price is cheap and lasts a long time of you keep them