Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Diana M.Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz uploaded by Vika S.

BY GREAT VALUE #17 in Marshmallows

Great Value: Flavored Marshmallows, 10.50 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I love these flavored marshmallows. They go good in hot chocolate and fruit salad. Sometimes regular marshmallows just get boring, so it's fun to use flavored ones. They're affordable. I believe Great Value is Walmart's brand.
Alyssa S.
Save a bit and buy these, they are just as good as the bigger name brand ones. So fun for kids to make their own "trail mixes " for movie night. We used these a lot for toddler math games, counting, sorting, comparing, and eating.
Megan M.
Vale, NC
I was never big on marshmallows growing up but my kids introduced me to the flavored ones and let me tell you I am hooked! They are great to put in a dish for get togethers or baby showers! Great value, we always have a bag ready to go for picnics also!
Victoria H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Love these marshmallows! I had younger cousins staying over and instead of buying the regular marshmallows I decided to get these and they were great. They have different flavors and they are fun colors so you can make colorful rice crispy treats. I would definitely recommend them.
Jill S.
These are a good attempt, but I still much prefer. Name brand mini fruity marshmallows. They texture and taste aren't bad, but they are not what I expect when I open up a bag to enjoy them. They aren't gross, and will work in a pinch, I just prefer the name brand in this case.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I buy these because it shaves a few cents off of the grocery brand than buying the name brand kind. I don't see or taste any difference. I usually keep these in the pantry when I am making rice crispy treats with my kids. They melt just fine and have the same consistency as Jet Puffed. I have no complaints about this product.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I've loved flavored marshmallows since I was a kid and these do not disappoint. They have different flavors for different colors. I'm a teacher and often used these instead of candy. The bags are fairly cheap and last a long time.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
They... Are obviously from a cheaper brand. With that said, they aren't bad! They work great with s'mores, but the texture of them is weird if eating by themselves. They also don't last very long, even if you seal them up tight.
Nichita S.
Henrietta, NY
I like the little marshmallows when I especially add it to a cup of hot cocoa. It gives the drink more flavor. I eat this from time to time and would try it again if someone got me it. Some other alternatives are too big and sticky when you bite into it.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Favored marshmallows are the best. the first i got these things i thought they were just colorful. NOPE. I was wrong they actually have flavor and its pretty good. I wouldn't cook with them. I eat them plain as a snack.