BY GREAT VALUE

Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I love cheese. But to be honest this one is not super flavored. I just can't feel the flavor that much. Either way it works with some food, but I would like to have an strong flavor. They are not pricey but I prefer other brands.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Perfect companion when making tacos why buy a more expensive brand when it tastes the same at a cheaper price... 2.22 at Walmart. Can't complain my kids use this on everything.
Bridgot P.
MOBILE, AL
I like the Walmart brand shredded cheese and I buy it every week. it is very comparable to name brand but way less cost. I do not buy off brand block cheese but IMO the store shredded tastes as good as name brand.
susnezra w.
The gray value products are always a great price and another option. The mozzarella cheese was priced well for how much you receive. It's just like any other mozzarella cheese, really. The packaging might not be fancy but it's worth buying to save money!
Rebecca C.
Granger, IN
The Great Value Finely Shredded Parmesan Blend Cheese is amazing! It's affordable and still tastes great. I use this cheese for many different recipes. It's a great alternative to more expensive "on Brand" cheeses. Highly recommend this product!!
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
Perfect shredded cheese for anything. This is the type I use at home in all my cooking. I prefer the finely shredded to the regular. It is a nice combination of different cheeses that taste good with anything you put it in.
Beth P.
Berwick, PA
This is a great cheese to use with chicken.. It also goes well on salads because of the slightly sharp taste and how fine it is. It melts very well when I use it for cooking! Definitely a great buy!
Casey M.
Lavalette, WV
This is a common purchase in our household. It's a thinner texture than other brands I've tried, but definitely worth the savings if you're putting it on something like pizza, and especially if you're mixing it in a recipe.
Donna P.
Villa Rica, GA
To me, this cheese tastes exactly like the Kraft kind. Name brands don't always mean better, especially with this cheese. It's tasty, and is very good to use regardless of the name.
Emily P.
Scranton , PA
I literally use this cheese for so many dishes! Baked ziti, tacos, pizza, you name it! Even though it's a walmart brand it's still delicious and it's cheaper then other brands!