BY GREAT VALUE

Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
I love cheese. But to be honest this one is not super flavored. I just can't feel the flavor that much. Either way it works with some food, but I would like to have an strong flavor. They are not pricey but I prefer other brands.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Foodie Expert
Perfect companion when making tacos why buy a more expensive brand when it tastes the same at a cheaper price... 2.22 at Walmart. Can't complain my kids use this on everything.
Bridgot P.
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
I like the Walmart brand shredded cheese and I buy it every week. it is very comparable to name brand but way less cost. I do not buy off brand block cheese but IMO the store shredded tastes as good as name brand.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
One of the best cheese I've had from Walmart. It
Has the best taste compared to name brands
Laura M.
Laura M.
Woodbridge, NJ
Used as an ingredient and a topping worked well. Cheaper then Kraft and works just as well
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Perfect taste, great price only down side is if you are using it in a dish that's being cooked it doesn't melt as well as some of the other brands
Emily P.
Emily P.
Scranton , PA
I literally use this cheese for so many dishes! Baked ziti, tacos, pizza, you name it! Even though it's a walmart brand it's still delicious and it's cheaper then other brands!
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
Used this last night to make dough less pizza and it worked fantastically. Cheese melted nicely and tasted great.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
This is the type of cheese my family gets, this and cheddar. It's cheap and tastes no different than name brand
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Crestview, FL
Their cheese is always good. firsts or mostrarla, I wish they had a parmesan option but they don't and it sucks.