BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Oats and Peanut Butter Bars: Five 1.4-oz bars High fiber bars, 5 ct Good source of calcium 8g of whole grains per serving Source of Vitamin C and E Easily packable Chewy texture and peanut butter flavor Each bar gives you 35% of your daily value of fiber see more...

Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
These are amazing! I'm in my first trimester and I have horrible problems with indigestion and constipation. These bars are a life saver! The help regulate me. They also have a great taste! A lot of bars I eat hurt my teeth because they are too hard, not these. These are actually chewy! Great bar. Great price.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
These taste almost exactly like the name brand Fiber One bars. Little bit of a price savings, nothing substantial - but they are a good quality bar.
Daniela M.
Yummy, yummy, esto no puede faltar en mi bolso para la merienda, estás barrras son tan naturales y buenas!
Blaine A.
These taste just as good as the high brand name bars, still getting my fibre ingredients are not to bad either. Heck my kids even eat these without being forced. I like to have bars for in our snack bag when we are on the go. And my family gives these a thumbs up.
Laura O.
Love this bars!!!!! My favorite snack💕💕 when I travel to USA... I bought at Walmart. They are so good.