BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Fiber Bars Oats & Chocolate, 5 ct: Five 1.4-oz bars High fiber bars, 35% daily value of fiber Good source of calcium Naturally and artificially flavored see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melanie T.
This brand is just as good as the name brand! I love spending less and getting just as good of a product! I love how much fiber you get WITH how good they taste. I love these and would recommend them to anyone! They are a good price and you can get them in almost every store!
Venus Q.
Saint Louis, MO
RThey are really good & filling and the price is a steal. If you have a chance definitely pick up a box. My list kids enjoyed them as much as I did. Such a quick delicious snack.
Maria De Jesus B.
Foodie Expert
I delicious bar at an excellent value!! You cannot beat the price on these bars! An absolutely yummy, chocolaty good Fiber bar that is a perfect, healthy snack! I love to munch on these as a snack and also often take them to go! A perfect pick me up for when I'm on set.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I actually have these in the cabinet right now and I absolutely love them! These are especially perfect if you're on the go and you haven't had anything to eat. I keep these in my purse along with some fruit snacks and mixed nuts and I'm ready to go! It comes in handy!
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
If I am being honest, I prefer these to name brand fiber bars. These are so good, you forget they are full of fiber. It's like eating a candy bar! They are priced so reasonably as well!
Kaitlin F.
Foodie Expert
They don't taste any different to me than the "brand-name" bars, they have a sweet taste that is more reminiscent of a candy bar, but healthier. I love that they are low in fat and high in fiber.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
Foodie Expert
Tastes very similar to the name brand. I'd be more likely to buy these, when at Walmart because they are cheaper. Not too picky about store brand vs name brand
Erin R.
Russellville, AL
Foodie Expert
I keep a box of these in my desk at work. They taste delicious and fill me up. They are the perfect mid morning or afternoon snack and are very affordable!
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
These are good especially for my kids they like them because of the yummy chocolate inside we have got them on many occasions
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
These bars are delish and cheap! Although they are not name brand, they still have the same potential (: