BY GREAT VALUE

Buy on Walmart
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
This brand is just as good as the name brand! I love spending less and getting just as good of a product! I love how much fiber you get WITH how good they taste. I love these and would recommend them to anyone! They are a good price and you can get them in almost every store!
NATASHA D.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I actually have these in the cabinet right now and I absolutely love them! These are especially perfect if you're on the go and you haven't had anything to eat. I keep these in my purse along with some fruit snacks and mixed nuts and I'm ready to go! It comes in handy!
Venus Q.
Venus Q.
Saint Louis, MO
RThey are really good & filling and the price is a steal. If you have a chance definitely pick up a box. My list kids enjoyed them as much as I did. Such a quick delicious snack.
Maria De Jesus B.
Maria De Jesus B.
Foodie Expert
I delicious bar at an excellent value!! You cannot beat the price on these bars! An absolutely yummy, chocolaty good Fiber bar that is a perfect, healthy snack! I love to munch on these as a snack and also often take them to go! A perfect pick me up for when I'm on set.
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
These are very filling, full of fiber, and perfectly settle a craving for chocolate. They make the perfect on the go snack or breakfast.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Russellville, AL
Foodie Expert
I keep a box of these in my desk at work. They taste delicious and fill me up. They are the perfect mid morning or afternoon snack and are very affordable!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Almost like the name brand product! For the inexpensive price, I'll gladly purchase!
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Foodie Expert
These fiber bars are delicious. Also, they are less expensive than the name brands. Make sure to not eat too many if fiver isn't a part of your normal diet... You will have a stomach ache!
Leanne D.
Leanne D.
Omak, Wa
I was pleasantly surprised with this purchase. Great tasting and less expensive than name brand fiber bars.
Brooke b.
Brooke b.
Erie, IL
Soft and chewy. Good taste. Very comparable to Fiber One. My kids and I both love them