Great Value Fat Free Whipped Topping, 8 oz

by Great Value

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Fat Free Whipped Topping, 8 oz!
4 months agoStillwater, MN
Works as great as cool whip! This is at Walmart ( Walmart brand) and is cheaper than the name brand. Suggest this if you are looking to save money / don’t mind generic.
2 years agoCharlston , SC
Great Value Fat Free Whipped Topping, 8 oz uploaded by Nka K.
My favorite dessert 🍨 is whipped Cream. I feel less guilty when I enjoy the great value fat free whipped topping because it's a light whipped cream. And it only 25 calories for a portion. The price is also a big help and worth buying. Great Value Fat Free Whipped Topping, 8 oz
5 months agoMount Carmel, PA
I love getting this whipping cream to make a little dessert with strawberries or a pudding snack pack. I get crazy cravings and those things with whipped topping on really satisfy my sweet tooth. It's also extremely affordable! Not even a dollar!
5 years agoPittston, PA
I personally have always been a fan of CoolWhip, but decided to try the store brand for a change. It definitely isn't the worst thing in the world....but I've just been spoiled and am so used to the taste of CoolWhip that I can distinguish between the two brands.
5 years agoCorvallis, OR
I love saving money buying generic brands rather than name brands and tasting the same. These are one of these products! Especially when it is a light product that tastes just like an original without all the calores!
5 years agoJacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this whipped topping. It's good to put on desert or if you want a late night snack you can just eat it right out of the package! It's a great low fat snack
3 months ago
Maybe not quite as good as name brand, but to add it to a recipe it works just fine.  Not enough difference in it and name brands to pay the extra charge.
5 years agoSebring, FL
Comparable to other "light" whipped toppings at a lower price. You can't compare this to the full fat name brand topping. The difference in taste is obvious.
5 years ago
This the whipped topping I buy 99% of the time. It does not taste any different than the name brand and it is cheaper. Who wants to pay more for name brand??
5 years ago
To me tastes just like the original and it's light. It's great cost and we use it for hot chocolate, pie and with pound cake and it tastes good.