BY GREAT VALUE

Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Like the name says, it is great value! Personally I prefer plant-based milk but we go through milk very fast at home, so value definitely helps. The flavor tastes similar to other skim/fat free milk brands.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Foodie Expert
Oh yeah I'm writing a review on milk!!! Milk is delicious and I love this milk. Don't listen to the other two reviews, they're weird, I've been drinking this milk for at least fifteen years. It tastes like any other milk out there.
Mary A.
Mary A.
I tried this milk that is 0% fat free but i did not like the taste, it was just bland but it is a healthy option.
Carla  P.
Carla P.
It's horrible!!! I used to buy this all the time and now I'll never get it again. 2 times in a row, it had an awful aftertaste that I can't even identity. It was past the expiration date so I don't know what's wrong with it. It had a weird chemical taste to it. I only buy Prairie Farms skim milk now. This made me lose trust in Great Value products. Don't buy it! No stars!