Great Value Facial Tissues, 200 sheets

Do you find these to be good quality as well as a good value?
Start your review of Great Value Facial Tissues, 200 sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Great Value brand facial tissue is what I usually buy. For the price, and what I use it for, it serves its purpose. I have allergies and go thru a lot of tissues on a daily basus, so it definetly saves me money!
Chyna S.
N Lauderdale, FL
I really love love ❤️ this product it’s really good and smooth on your skin. Highly recommend
Diana K.
Los Angeles
I like these since they are much cheaper than the namebrand clean exes. They are a bit scratchy but overall they do the job.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,505 reviews
Picked so,e of these up in a hurry they were cheap and I needed these at home in a pinch for colds work great not as soft as I prefer but they get the job done.
Brianna O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Greta great I love this product because it is nice and nice is good and good is great
Jenny O.
Douglasville, GA
Ok for when you have a cold. Not very well for sensitive skin. Overuse will dry out your skin
Sasha F.
Honolulu
Great Value. It's cheap. Sold at a big corporate store for $2 and does the job! It doesn't give off residue like other cheap name brands
Laura G.
We go through boxes of tissue at home. My husband also gets tissue paper to have it available while working as he needs to constantly clean his hands as well.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
These are okay. Perfectly fine if you are on a budget. I prefer the name brands because they’re softer, but these get the job done.
Samantha R.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really enjoy these face tissues. I bought them to see how they compare to Kleenex and they are better in my opinion. I like the fact that they are cheaper than Kleenex too! I would recommend these tissues!