Great Value Extra Thick Cut Bacon

by Great Value

You will take your home-cooked breakfasts to the next level of deliciousness when you add a side of Great Value Extra Thick Cut Bacon to pancakes or eggs. Loaded with natural smoked flavour, these strips of juicy bacon offer the taste you can't resist at a price your wallet will love. The Great Value brand strives to provide Canadian families everyday value that does not compromise on quality. All of our Great Value products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back. With Great Value, you can feel confident that you are making a great choice!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Extra Thick Cut Bacon!
Dayton, IA
I’d say this is comparable to any other bacon out there, only it’s cheaper. It tastes great and saves me money.
East Peoria, IL
1,085 reviews
Great tasting bacon easy to fry or bake . Taste great in your salad or with your eggs
Wakeman, OH
This bacon is so good and way less cost than large name brands! I will always buy this brand when I can!
Cedar Hill, TX
If And when we buy bacon.. it’s only the thick sliced kind. I don’t have a preference in brands but this brand is pretty solid. The bacon cooks where you have a bit of crispy but also tender. The only way I like my bacon.
Purchased at: Real Canadian Superstore
We love this great value bacon because its extra thick but at very affordable price and it taste good
Guelph
Bacon makes everything better! This is just as good as the name brand kinds and usually priced better
Hanna, AB
Great bacon love the thickness of it and so much value for your money, very comparable to the other more expensive brands.
Winnipeg
I purchase this brand for the value compared to other brands however I find the only variety that cooks best in my oven is the thick cut. All others are just too thin. I also find that the packaging now contains less meat than in the past.
I really loved this bacon and I will always be buying great value as I dont see the difference between it and the bigger brands. The thick cut made it take longer to cook through but it was worth it, biting into a nice thick piece of bacon is everyone's dream, hey? They weren't too greasy or fatty either, I would reccomend these for a tasty breakfast or a BLT.

Looking for your answer?