GroceryDairyCheeseGreat Value
Easy Melt Reduced Fat Cheese Product, 32 oz

Great Value Easy Melt Reduced Fat Cheese Product, 32 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Easy Melt Reduced Fat Cheese Product: 50% less fat than regular pasteurized prepared cheese product Reduced fat cheese is rich in calcium Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Easy Melt Reduced Fat Cheese Product, 32 oz!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,942 reviews
Great Value Easy Melt Reduced Fat Cheese Product, 32 oz uploaded by Wendy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I accidentally bought this yesterday not realizing it was reduced fat lol I was trying to get the regular one and the Velveeta blocks were sold out. I just made my cheese dip this afternoon for the Super Bowl and even with the reduced fat version it turned out delicious!!!!!
Jennifer S.
Overland Park, KS
Melted just like Velveeta and tastes better. I LOVED how the reheat was smooth. I wouldn't say it's healthy because it is processed cheese. I wouldn't do anything to improve this product. Flavor was spot on.
Ashley B.
Silver Spring, MD
Used instead of velveeta for rotel nacho dip. It turned out just the same. No lack of flavor. It melted well. Nobody knew the difference
Kelly S.
Half Moon Bay
Tastes exactly like the name brand but half the price. Great for nachos, dips, grilled cheese, etc.!
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
This is great for any party. I love putting sausage or hamburger meat in with it and Rotel to make a dip with. This doesn't last at my house at all.

Looking for your answer?