Great Value Disinfecting Wipes, Assorted Scents, 4 Pack, 300 Count

by Great Value

Free Shipping on orders over $35. Buy Great Value Disinfecting Wipes, Orange/Lemon/Fresh Scent, 4 Pack, 300 Count at Walmart.com

Recommended Location: Indoor

Count: 4

Killes 99.9% of viruses and bacteria; Contains 300 wipes; Assortment of scents; Bleach free; Perfect for the office or any room in your house

Scent: Orange Scent, Fresh Scent and Lemon Scent

Size: 300 wipes

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.25 x 17.00 x 8.30 Inches

Gender: Unisex

Assembled Product Weight: 5.6 POUNDS

Recommended Room: Kitchen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Disinfecting Wipes, Assorted Scents, 4 Pack, 300 Count!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,824 reviews
These are one of my go to cleaners that is a must have in our house. They are perfect for cleaning and disinfecting around the home. The price is definitely worth it because of it's effectiveness. I would definitely buy this again.
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
Great Value is one of those brands that was my go to when I'm not trying to spend alog if money. I have def grown to love great value products because they work just a well if not better that the. More expensive brands
Marieh T.
Gotha, FL
Tendía a usar los de Clorox pero estos son lo mismo y con un precio mucho mejor a el precio de clorox
Denise G.
Low price and you get way more then others will offer . You also have diffrent scents which are all great . I would like if they had compact ones for your car .
Kimberly F.
West Lawn, PA
Kept these in the car for wiping down carts and groceries upon arriving back at the carZ super convenient
Misty B.
I think these work great i appreciate the price point i get them at Sam's club which is a sister store of Walmart, i also think they smell pretty good not to overwhelming and helps me feel more comfortable knowing i can keep one of these in my car for whenever i need one on the go, especially during these unprecedented times.
Brittney L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great value! I love buying cleaning products in bulk, and this is one I never allow to run out. Strong wipes that get the job done. I use in home and at work daily. Great scents and quality even on surfaces like wood, in my experience. Great Value Fresh/Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets, 3 count
Rachel R.
Springdale, AR
Love, This comes with enough for every room, to mane sure everyone gets a good wipe done from all the mess going on
Stacy P.
This is a great deal on greatvalue disinfectant wipes. They work just as good if not better as the name brand wipes. They smell really nice and r just as thick as the name brand.
Brittany M.
New Kensington , PA
Not Lysol wipes but it gets the job done. I have a few bottles in my house, a bottle in my car, and a bottle in my mom’s car. This virus is no joke.

Looking for your answer?