Great Value Dishwashing Detergent uploaded by Katherine V.

BY GREAT VALUE

For virtually spotless dishwashing No phosphates Kosher see more...

Great Value Dishwashing Detergent
  • "I'm the type of person who doesn't buy designer cleaning products and this really supports my reasoning because it works great!" in 1 review
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
This dishwashing detergent works just as well as the big name brand. What led me to switching to the particular brand in the first place was a study conducted by Good Housekeeping. They gave it approval and it agreed it was just as good as leading brands. Plus the price is great!
Adriana F.
Atlanta, GA
I love this stuff! Definitely one of the cheapest options as far as dishwasher detergent and also works well on food! The only downfall is that the smell is a bit nauseating when loading it into the dishwasher.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Horrible dishwasher gel. This stuff leaves water marks on dishes even with a jet dry product. Bought this at Walmart and will never buy again. Spend more money on a better product. Do not buy!!! Bad bad bad
Maria R.
Everett, WA
This product works well gets my dishes pretty clean. But some times it has a hard time getting off really stuck on food. So I have to make sure I rinse well before putting in dishwasher. For the most part does well.
Amanda D.
Van Buren, AR
This is a really good cost friendly alternative when the store is out of your usual detergent. I have found that it pretty well gets the job done. I have had a few glasses come out that weren't quite clean, but I am un sure if this is a detergent issue or from my dishwasher itself.
Heather D.
Just no! My husband thought he was going to save money by getting this a few weeks ago. What a joke. It didn't clean the dishes and left a gross residue that we still can't get off some of the glasses. It wasn't so bad with the plates. At least we only had to wash those twice.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Very pleased with the liquid style of this generic brand detergent. When used with a jet dry, it cleans perfectly. I wouldn't spend the money on the brand name, because this cleans just as well for me. Just fill up your dishwasher and go, so simple!
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
It gets the job done, however I found myself having to do a double rinse cycle to rid of the extra powder marks left on some of my glassware. One box lasted forever however I would probably go with the pods over the powder if I buy again.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Absolutely not. Just leaves a film, doesn't clean, powder all over the place. I used this when I didn't care about the world apparently because it's an absolute no in my house now.
Natasha L.
When we got PCSd due to re stationing. We got this until for the time being and we hated this product. It is really cheap cost and you can tell it was not the greatest of quality.