Great Value: Dijon Mustard, 12 oz uploaded by Manilyn C.

BY GREAT VALUE #50 in Mustard

Great Value: Dijon Mustard, 12 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca E.
I like this mustard because you get a lot of product for the price. It tastes just as good as any other brand. I use this mustard to make a honey dijon chicken that I saw the recipe for on Pinterest. I can make this recipe multiple times with one bottle.
Jessica H.
I love love love this Dijon mustard! I would rather have this brand instead of paying way more for name brand! And this taste much better anyway!! We have to have this is our house at all times lol!!
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
Dijon mustard is a staple in our home. This particular mustard is one of the products that I go out of my way (straying from my normal grocery store) to get at walmart!
Jackie L.
I use this to make a tortellini salad as a side for bbqs in the summer. I have lots of recipes that include Dijon mustard and everything has been good so far
Manilyn C.
Sullivan, MO
Just tried this brand today and it was amazing! it taste so great especially on the chicken meat. you guys should definitely try this if you haven't
Courtney C.
For a store brand this really isn't bad. I honestly think that it tastes very similar to top brands. The price is great too!
Lexi C.
Hilliard, OH
This Dijon mustard is just as spicy as regular, or full priced. This is one item I will not pay full price for again.
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
Great taste. Texture could be better. You have to shake the bottle before each use though because it separates a bit.
Melissa E.
Atlanta, GA
I like off brand everything really. You are getting a better price plus it takes the same as real brands do!
Jenna Z.
Warren, PA
With just the right amount of kick this mustard is so good on a turkey sandwich and really isn't too strong