Great Value Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Arma A.Great Value Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Nayantara K.Great Value Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Suzana O.

BY GREAT VALUE

With seasonings Kosher see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are great tomatoes, I like to add them to chili misty and some other dishes as well . They have a good flavor and taste fresh . They are also very cheap compared to other tomatoes.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
Love the Great Value Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes compared to Hunt's 100% Natural Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes they taste exactly the same and almost half the price honestly. They are a wonderful addition to pasta dishes and meatloaf.
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Tomato Sauce more...
I prefer fresh tomatoes but sometimes you need purée instantly and that is the reason I bought it. The quality is good considering that it is canned product. I would recommend it to someone who wanted to buy but wasn’t sure.
Natalie D.
I absolutely love these! They work just the same as any name brands available ar Walmart. They have a great flavor and are diced just right. Exactly what i need and i buy them all the time!
Brittany D.
I switched to Great Value's fire roasted diced tomatoes from the Hunts brand for things like spaghetti and other pastas and casseroles and my family can't taste a difference. We save about 40 cents a can, which adds up when you buy them as often as I do!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
These are great for soups and chili. I especially like them in chicken tortilla soup. They're well seasoned and add a great flavor to anything. Can't beat the price! I've found that Great Value products are hit or miss. These are definitely a hit if you ask me.
Adrienne H.
Anniston, Al
My mother mainly drinks only bottled water (either purified or drinking water only) and has used this distilled water to make coffee and to refill smaller bottles of water to save money instead of purchasing a new case of individual sized bottles. The taste is comparable to ne brand bottled water with a cheaper price.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
This water tasted a little weird (not the bad kind) but it quenched my thirst and was easy to bring along with us when we went camping. It's great because it's cheap and makes it so you don't have to make multiple trips or drink multiple water bottles.
Jenna S.
Super affordable and just as flavorful as Hunt's and other name brands. Great way to add some smokiness and a deeper flavor profile to your traditional recipes that use tomatoes, I even like soup with these tomatoes pureed and used as the base. Big fan!
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
For the price, this tea was pretty nice. Someone with a sweet tooth like me would need to add many more spoonfuls of sugar but aside from that, I would get this tea again say for parties or any other occasions where I would need tea in bulk.
Stephanie M.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
Are there any recipes out there that use these?
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
How would you say that these compare to "name brand" canned fruits? Tasteless? Pretty good?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Anyone ever baked with these?
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Are these comparable to Hunts?
rosemary a.
Es bueno este producto para usarlos con pastas ?

Walmart