Great Value Diced Tomatoes

by Great Value

With seasonings Kosher

Es bueno este producto para usarlos con pastas ?
Anyone ever baked with these?
How would you say that these compare to "name brand" canned fruits? Tasteless? Pretty good?
Start your review of Great Value Diced Tomatoes!
Huntington , WV
Great Value Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Gisella H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved using these to make my homemade soup. I try to keep at least two cans of this at all times. I would love if it could have lots more tomatoes in it but it did a good job and gave a good flavor to my soup. It’s worth trying.
Albany, GA
I love Great Value brand because its so much cheaper and taste just as good. Canned diced tomatoes are always on my grocery list because I can put them in just about anything to add an extra layer of texture. Its easier than going to the store for fresh ones everytime a recipe calls for tomatoes.
Charlotte, NC
I am honestly buying these on a weekly basis now. Yes, it's cheaper to buy fresh tomatoes and dice them, but I simply love the convenience of opening a can, and adding it to whatever my kitchen creation is at that time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is short on time for meal prep.
Davison , MI
1,187 reviews
These are great tomatoes, I like to add them to chili misty and some other dishes as well . They have a good flavor and taste fresh . They are also very cheap compared to other tomatoes.
Lebanon, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the Great Value Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes compared to Hunt's 100% Natural Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes they taste exactly the same and almost half the price honestly. They are a wonderful addition to pasta dishes and meatloaf.
I prefer fresh tomatoes but sometimes you need purée instantly and that is the reason I bought it. The quality is good considering that it is canned product. I would recommend it to someone who wanted to buy but wasn’t sure.
Portageville, MO
1,505 reviews
I switched to Great Value's fire roasted diced tomatoes from the Hunts brand for things like spaghetti and other pastas and casseroles and my family can't taste a difference. We save about 40 cents a can, which adds up when you buy them as often as I do!
Berwyn, PA
These are great for soups and chili. I especially like them in chicken tortilla soup. They're well seasoned and add a great flavor to anything. Can't beat the price! I've found that Great Value products are hit or miss. These are definitely a hit if you ask me.
Anniston, Al
My mother mainly drinks only bottled water (either purified or drinking water only) and has used this distilled water to make coffee and to refill smaller bottles of water to save money instead of purchasing a new case of individual sized bottles. The taste is comparable to ne brand bottled water with a cheaper price.
I absolutely love these! They work just the same as any name brands available ar Walmart. They have a great flavor and are diced just right. Exactly what i need and i buy them all the time!