BY GREAT VALUE

With seasonings Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
I know these are canned diced tomatoes, but they can be drained and used for your hamburgers if you forgot to get ripe tomatoes to slice for your burgers.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
Dude these are so LIT! Great taste, perfect for a bunch of stuff. Good value, sold at Walmart. Happy me. Oh and they're affordable.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
I really don't like the flavor of these tomatoes. I don't know if they have too much salt but the flavor is just WEIRD
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Super affordable and just as flavorful as Hunt's and other name brands. Great way to add some smokiness and a deeper flavor profile to your traditional recipes that use tomatoes, I even like soup with these tomatoes pureed and used as the base. Big fan!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Foodie Expert
I switched to Great Value's fire roasted diced tomatoes from the Hunts brand for things like spaghetti and other pastas and casseroles and my family can't taste a difference. We save about 40 cents a can, which adds up when you buy them as often as I do!
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
Foodie Expert
These are great for soups and chili. I especially like them in chicken tortilla soup. They're well seasoned and add a great flavor to anything. Can't beat the price! I've found that Great Value products are hit or miss. These are definitely a hit if you ask me.
Nalia R.
Nalia R.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the product from great value I actually scanned the water but this tomatoes sauce came up which i have used and its delicious
Romi G.
Romi G.
Foodie Expert
They are juicy and yummy. Great price and great quality. Love great value stuffs.
Cali S.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
I use this in a lot of my casseroles, and I am very pleased. Great taste great price great packaging!
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
I use these all the time they're great and stews and chilis and are way cheaper than other brand
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Trent Woods , NC
Foodie Expert
How would you say that these compare to "name brand" canned fruits? Tasteless? Pretty good?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
Are there any recipes out there that use these?
Robin T.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Foodie Expert
Anyone ever baked with these?
Bronwyn F.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Are these comparable to Hunts?
rosemary a.
rosemary a.
Es bueno este producto para usarlos con pastas ?