Great Value Diced Peaches, 15.2 oz uploaded by Valeria H.

BY GREAT VALUE #61 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Yellow cling peaches in water Artificially sweetened with Splenda brand No sugar added No artificial colors Naturally gluten-free food see more...

Anareli A.
Great snack to eat especially after putting it in the fridge. It's the perfect snack on the go, but it could get a bit messy when opening. This is great for kids it's not to sweet. It feels refreshing eating it cold on a hot summer day.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these fruit cups. They are perfect for on the go and are easy to eat. I usually put a few in my bag and have them ready to go. They get cold quick and are shareable. The juice is just as good as the fruit!
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
These are really good and I like that they are no sugar added! My babies take them for snacks at school, as I also take them for snack in between college classes.
angela s.
Orlando FL
I love this my family and friends love this product I love this Soo much .. it's Soo good stuff I love it I can't wait go some
Amber V.
I have zero negative to say about this brand of peach cups. My kids love it, and it's cheaper than other brand name cups!
Valeria H.
These are so good! So sweet and tasty. I love to grab these for school lund and college breaks. Healthy, affordable and it has no sugar added. You can get them at Walmart. My grandmother loves them because its easy for her to chew them.