BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Devil's Food Cakes
  • "Price is really good and almost the same taste as name brand my son don't notice the difference I like this and great for on the go or as a snack " in 6 reviews
Tia C.
Dierks, AR
LOVE THESE!!! My obsession growing up was ding dongs that i would get out of my dads lunch box when he came home from work. Now these taste exactly the same and are so much cheaper! I almost always have these in the house and now my dad buys these instead also!!!
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Great Value brand is a Walmart brand. But that doesn't mean anything when it comes to the devils food cakes. They are so good. They are chocolate and gooey. I have bought these a thousand times for my husbands lunch or my girls after school snack.
Janeen O.
These are ok for the price. But I prefer the name brand. It seemed to have a waxy film it left in my mouth. It met my expectations for the price I paid.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
My sons love these and so do I. You cannot beat the price for these little sweeties. I think they are a fine substitute for more expensive brands.
Vanessa W.
Not a great or even good substitute for the name brand ones. Very waxy tasty. Yuk! Would never purchase these.
maria a.
I love buy at walmart. All they're Great Value brand products are great and cost way less then the original (usually ). These taste as good as the original brand. I'm not a big fan though because I finfind the sweetness overwhelming. My boyfriend however loves these and I make him get this brand, he doesn't seem to mind and he is picky brand wise so I guess these are good on his opinion also
Bridgot P.
MOBILE, AL
I do not recommend these. My kids wouldn't eat them so even though they were cheaper I spent more because I had to throw them out and buy the name brand ones anyway. The kids said they were old or stale tasting even when they were still fresh.
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
My husband is a total name brand whore.. he thinks everything must be name brand or it isn't as good... i buy these take them out of box and he doesn't notice a difference and i save a little bit of money!
Jessica P.
These are gross. They leave a disgusting oily coating in your mouth, don't really taste like chocolate but mostly taste like preservatives, the cake is dry & crumbly, and the ingredients are *terrible* for you. Yuck.
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I find these Great Value brand Devil cakes to be just as good as the Hostess brand but at a lower price. Although Great Value brand products aren't as cheap as they used to be.
Nikki J.
Is this generic product as good as the name brand?
Ruzica R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you like these
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
I've considered buying these to see if they are as good as the name brand ones.... Could anyone tell me if they are worth the purchase?
Itza R.
He estado viendo las imágenes de este delicioso producto, y se que esta marca es de gran calidad por lo que mi pregunta es si este producto está a la venta en México?
Aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Este producto esta a la venta en Venezuela?