BY GREAT VALUE #65 in Snack Cakes

Great Value Devil's Food Cakes
  • "Price is really good and almost the same taste as name brand my son don't notice the difference I like this and great for on the go or as a snack " in 6 reviews
Tia C.
Tia C.
Dierks, AR
LOVE THESE!!! My obsession growing up was ding dongs that i would get out of my dads lunch box when he came home from work. Now these taste exactly the same and are so much cheaper! I almost always have these in the house and now my dad buys these instead also!!!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Great Value brand is a Walmart brand. But that doesn't mean anything when it comes to the devils food cakes. They are so good. They are chocolate and gooey. I have bought these a thousand times for my husbands lunch or my girls after school snack.
Bridgot P.
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
I do not recommend these. My kids wouldn't eat them so even though they were cheaper I spent more because I had to throw them out and buy the name brand ones anyway. The kids said they were old or stale tasting even when they were still fresh.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Holiday, FL
I find these Great Value brand Devil cakes to be just as good as the Hostess brand but at a lower price. Although Great Value brand products aren't as cheap as they used to be.
Janeen O.
Janeen O.
These are ok for the price. But I prefer the name brand. It seemed to have a waxy film it left in my mouth. It met my expectations for the price I paid.
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
My sons love these and so do I. You cannot beat the price for these little sweeties. I think they are a fine substitute for more expensive brands.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Not a great or even good substitute for the name brand ones. Very waxy tasty. Yuk! Would never purchase these.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Bell Buckle, TN
These taste very similar to the original. They are much cheaper as well. But sometimes I'd prefer the original ding dong. I feel like their more moist.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
They satisfy my cravings for these babies. I love how they taste like the name brands uet with a family friendly spare change in your purse price.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Prestonsburg, KY
Almost the same as the name brand! My daughter loves them in her snack bag. I've bought them the past two months. Very affordable.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Is this generic product as good as the name brand?
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you like these
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
I've considered buying these to see if they are as good as the name brand ones.... Could anyone tell me if they are worth the purchase?
Aryelin L.
Aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Este producto esta a la venta en Venezuela?
Itza R.
Itza R.
He estado viendo las imágenes de este delicioso producto, y se que esta marca es de gran calidad por lo que mi pregunta es si este producto está a la venta en México?