Great Value Deluxe Cashews, 16 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Deluxe Cashews: Whole cashews roasted in vegetable oil with sea salt topical Roasted and salted with sea salt Great for you Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Deluxe Cashews, 16 oz!
Waco, TX
Great Value Deluxe Cashews, 16 oz uploaded by Tiffany S.
All of the Great Value combination of nuts that I've tried have been really good. Same quality ingredients for less money than the name brands. I repeatedly purchase these and the deluxe mixed nuts as well. I highly recommend this brand and product.
Lincolnton, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves cashews but the name brand is very expensive so we decided to try a budget friendly version and they are really great!
Columbia, SC
Amazing value for price! Will always buy this brand over name brand. No taste difference and cans save a ton of money!

Looking for your answer?