BY GREAT VALUE

Amanda U.
Greer, SC
I'm not a fan of American cheese on a good day.

This was all I had in my house since I had run out of cheddar cheese. So I added a slice to my eggs and was met with a taste of melted plasticy cheese-like goo.

Would not use again
Nicole  .
Moore, OK
Great value taste just like some of the more expensive or name brand cheeses so its best to go with if your on a budget and you still want cheese lol. typically this brand is decent to go with in any product
Jennifer W.
Starkville, MS
I've had this "cheese" before & I've never been that fond of it. I'd rather have real cheese than this stuff. It's ok for sandwiches but there's better out there.
Mary C.
Greensburg, Pa
Good product for the price. Still prefer cheese from the deli though. It has a good taste and consistency, and my kids love it.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
Great value brand tastes just as good as the name brand American cheese. I buy this brand for that reason and it's cheaper
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
This cheese is very good I little on the greasy side but I like it for cookouts and macaroni and cheese
Marianna B.
Great tasting! It was magnificent and was a great price. From now on, this will be my to go to cheese!
Mannie D.
Frisco, TX
Awful. Doesn't melt, tastes like chalk and falls apart. I don't think there is even real milk in it.
Tricia C.
Keyser, WV
This is the best way to buy food. In bulk. It's cheaper and you can freeze just about anything.
Pretty sure this is the best cheese hands down. Great texture and taste. Use it a lot for dinner.