BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Decaffeinated Iced Tea with Peach Drink Mix Sugar free; low calorie Easy to take on the go 10 packets Kosher 100% daily value vitamin C and 5 calories per serving see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? Looking for a new iced tea...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren H.
Medina, OH
I buy these things all the time. It's the only way I can get myself to drink enough to stay hydrated. Love the peach and lemon ones!! Water is boring so this is a great way to get your daily water intake. I would recommend to anyone (: only 5 calories. Worth it.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
Always down for peach :)
This is not only super yummy but it allows me to take a few packs with me on the go because I always carry a water bottle on the go. This flavor, along with the regular peach, is super yummy!
I really enjoy this product! It's awesome because you can take this product on the go! Simply have a new water bottle, tear open the package, and pour the mixture in the water bottle. Shake the bottle up, and drink! It's so good and the price is pretty low as well.
Katelyn F.
I really enjoyed this peach tea. It has enough peach in it to notice but not too overempowering. It's the same as crystal light just the off brand. Tastes the same.
Alisha H.
Washington, IL
A nice peach flavor but the artificial sweetener flavor is very prominent. Mixes well in room temperature water.
Betsy W.
Rochester, PA
Great value is right. Inexpensive and tastes great. Easy to make. Many flavored to choose from but the peach tea is my favorite
Amber T.
Nicholasville, KY
Tastes like peach tea you would make. One of the better mixes I have tried. Very good to be a store brand
Katherine T.
Angola, LA
So good but no caffeine! Helps when you want the taste of tea but don't want the caffeine that goes with it.
Ashley W.
Wetumpka, AL
This is soooo good. It's also incredibly addicting. Very comparable to name brand mixes, at a better cost
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
I bought this to taste and it was pretty good. Not to sweet. But it's only 10 calories so not bad
Damarys A.
Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? Looking for a new iced tea flavor.