BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 27.8 oz: Kosher Dark roast Ground coffee Size 27.8oz see more...

Ashley  S.
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
Foodie Expert
I seriously enjoy my dark roast coffee. The smell is absolutely lovely when you peel back the top. The grind is great and the taste is strong without the overly bitter taste. You can not beat the taste for the price. This is my go to dark roast coffee.
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Anchorage, AK
I was paying more for Yuban (my preferred coffee for years) and, when the store was out, I bought this. Now it's my preferred coffee. It tastes just as rich as Yuban and is much more affordable. I don't have to use as much either.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
I buy this coffee all the time. It is just as good as name brand coffee and it has a better price. I love dark coffee, as I like strong coffee. I buy groceries once a month, and always buy 2 cans of it to get me through the month.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Foodie Expert
I buy this often because it's cheep and taste just as good as the more expensive ones !!!!
Ashley v.
Ashley v.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Yum great delicious scrumptious even more delicious Yum Yum G so good.
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
Foodie Expert
It a great price for the size. My aunt would only let me buy this brand because it taste great as the expensive one.