Great Value Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds

by Great Value

Great Value Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds!
Melissa D.
Surrey, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The thing I love about Great Value candies are they are a fraction of the price as name brand but just as good. Have never been disappointed with anything I have tried. Love it.
Kristin O.
Brampton , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
They are cheap so you get what you pay for. Nothing worth raving about, they do the job for when you’re in a budget but still crave them.
Saima S.
Calgary , AB
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh I love so much dark chocolate cover almond. It is very delicious I feel mouth watering. So I really like it. It’s so sweet yummy deliciously.
polly P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great product! It definitely met my expectations and even more. I love how this item has multiple functions. I would like to buy this again and would recommend this to anyone who is interested in buying this. I also would like to note that this item has a lovely scent!
anissa B.
Windsor
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Very very nice snack, great for late night cravings or chocolate. Some almonds that were inside the chocolate were kind of hard though so beware of that before you stuff your face and crunch a little too hard! 10/10 would recommend:)
farah K.
toronto
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
LOVEEEE THISSS,every time I go into Walmart I see this at the chashier only a $1 and I get like 5.

Looking for your answer?