Great Value : Cut Green Beans

by Great Value

Warnings: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value : Cut Green Beans!
Calgary, AB
I find that they taste good but I also seem to find more stems and hard pieces in the lower named products so I've been buying higher quality name where I don't seem to find bits that I don't want to eat.
Hamilton, Ontario
I usually put these in something, like a sauce or stir fry. On their own, I find they need to be seasoned. Overall, a good canned green bean.
Woodbridge , ON
I did not enjoy the cut pieces as much as the full pieces. I would not repurchase this
Halifax, NS
I really like green beans and I enjoy this brand. I use them several times a week

Looking for your answer?