Great Value : Cut Green Beans

by Great Value

Warnings: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value : Cut Green Beans!
Omak, Wa
Just as good as any other brand of green bean. I don't think twice whether or not I'm buying quality food when I buy this brand.
Coral Springs , Fl
Nice crisp bean never soggy . Tastes as good as delmonte . The value is great when wanting to save money and still taste good
Terre Haute, IN
I don't really notice a difference between these and name brand but they work for me feeding a family of 5 budgets matter
Long Beach, MS
Green beans are the only veggies my husband will eat. These are cheap, easy to cook, and all you need is some seasoning.
Brandywine, MD
I never was a huge fan of store brand foods, however this one isn't all that bad, something id be willing to eat again.
Fort Dodge, IA
Just your typical green beans that are great for whatever dish you're preparing! These are also very very affordable!
These green beans from Wal-Mart are good for the price. I use them mostly in casseroles that need long to cook.
Jacksonville, NC
Tastes great and are cheap too buy!! My family always cooks with this brand and we have never been let down!
Nashville, TN
These are actually worth the tastes. I love them with a side of mashed potatoes or baked potatoes, must try
Waco, TX
Me gusta para está temporada de #thansksgiving es ideal para acompañar el pavo y si precios es muy bueno

Looking for your answer?