Great Value Cut Baby Corn

Great Value Cut Baby Corn

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Cut Baby Corn!
Anna W.
Aurora
Great Value Cut Baby Corn uploaded by Anna W.
Sharp sweet corn, very yummy! I added it to chicken soup and it was perfect! Great Value Cut Baby Corn
Tatianna M.
Great Value Cut Baby Corn uploaded by Tatianna M.
Easy to cook and taste sweet. Made a good meal with potatoes and corn just put it on the stove with salt & pepper and you’re set! Great ValueGreat Value Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn is good as well
Brandi P.
This is a good product, especially if you have to watch your budget. I’d definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Suzy G.
Montgomery
Great Value Cut Baby Corn uploaded by Suzy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes as good as fresh corn. My family loves it. Always keep a couple cans in pantry.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby corn can be really expensive! I was thrilled when I saw the Walmart has their own brand, and SO much cheaper! I buy these for my homemade Tom Yum soup. Delicious and offers a nice crunchy texture. Highly recommend because it is just as good as the other brands.
Brieanna  F.
Red Oak, IA
The corn tasted sweet microwaved with butter there soft and easy to eat. There soft enough to squish down for infants but honestly not much of a difference in other corn
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Never been a fan of baby corn and when it's canned it tastes even worse. Throw those whole can away. Do not buy. Unless you like it. It just doesn't taste the same as when it is fresh. Almost like a different food all together.
Katherine L.
Great Value Cut Baby Corn uploaded by Katherine L.
Not a fan of corn but this is definately a good brand for quick and easy veggies Great Value Cut Baby Corn its super affordable and easy to turn into almost anything!
Regina T.
Live Oak, FL
Always a staple in our house. My kids love corn and I can buy a couple cans of the great value brand because of the low cost compared to name brand..
Natalia B.
Agawam, MA
Love corn! I can it just from can! Always have it in our household on hand for a salad!

Looking for your answer?