Great Value: Crunchy Nugget Cereal, 24 oz uploaded by Sarah S.

BY GENERIC

*Amount In Cereal. One Half Cup Fat Free Milk Contributes An Additional 40 Calories, Less Than 5Mg Cholesterol, 65Mg Sodium, 6G Total Carbohydrate (6G Sugars) And 4G Protein. Cantidad EN Cereal. 1/2 Taza De Leche Descremada Aporta 40 Calorias, Menos De 5Mg De Colestrol, 65Mg De Sodio, Un Total De 6G De Carbohidratos (6G De Azucar) Y 4G De Proteina. Our Guarantee Is Our Promise That You'll Be Fully Satisfied With The Taste And Quality Of Every Great Value Product. If For Any Reason You Aren't Happy, We'll Replace It Or Return Your Money. Whichever You Prefer. All You Need Is The Package And The Receipt. It's That Simple. Great Quality. Great Price. Guaranteed. Cereal Crunchy Nuggets. Cebada Y Trigo De Grano Integral. Kosher. High In 8 Vitamins & Minerals. No Artificial Flavors Or Colors. Whole Grain Wheat & Barley. see more...

Sarah S.
This is the first generic version of Grape Nuts that I’ve found that is actually good. In fact, it’s spot on. It has that same great hearty flavor and consistency. I love it. Now that I know this exists, I’ll be buying it often since it’s much cheaper than the name brand version.
Alexa🌙 C.
SSon buenisimos para llevar a la escuela para el recreo es muy saludable y bueno me encantan las frutas que tiene me encantaa Este cereal 🍒🍒💘😍