Great Value Crispy Crackers uploaded by Amanda S.Great Value Crispy Crackers uploaded by Amanda S.Great Value Crispy Crackers uploaded by Amy E.

BY GREAT VALUE

KOSHER. GREAT for a snack or PARTY. 3 packs sealed for FRESHNESS. NO cholesterol. No artificial flavors or colors. see more...

Great Value Crispy Crackers
  • "I like all the Walmart brand products and these ones are pretty good when you don't have the $$ to buy the expensive crackers ." in 1 review
megan r.
Berlin, MD
I love crackers and these were just as good as the name brand! I take them by themselves to munch on alone or with some cheese
Haley W.
White City, OR
Great value foods are just as good as name brand foods. I hardly ever am disappointed. They are cheaper and taste the same.
Alisha W.
Dunedin, FL
The great value crackers taste just as good as the ritz crackers and a price that's much cheaper, love getting good deals
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
I love these they are so good even better then other bands they are good In soup and with cheese are with spam love it
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
This is so good. Surprisingly good. Goes so good with chicken noodle soup and most salads. Also god in tunna sandwich.
kim w.
stratford, ct
I tried these not to impressed I didn't think salty enough and also didn't tastefully fresh don't think I'd get again
Courtney G.
Weaver, AL
Taste just like Ritz brand but cheaper! Good deal! I use them for snacks or in casseroles! Has a nice buttery flavor!
Michele I.
Jackson, MO
One of the few Great Value products that I didn't care for. Flavor seems off to me. Prefer Ritz crackers over these.
Deborah A.
Good for soups, chili and for anyone with an upset stomach. I would recommend this product to anyone who needed it.
Brooklyn B.
Benton, AR
I love Great Value. They taste just the same as any other brand. Taste great and you can't complain for the price.