Great Value: Crisp Rice Cereal, 18 oz uploaded by Adriana M.Great Value: Crisp Rice Cereal, 18 oz uploaded by Ashley H.

BY GREAT VALUE

KOSHER. HIGH in 8 vitamins & MINERALS. NO artificial flavors or colors. see more...

• What's your favorite thing to make with great value crisp rice ce...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Foodie Expert
This rice cereal is my favorite- I buy the largest box and eat on it for quite a while. It's a simple classic and is the Great Value brand is just as good as the national brand.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
The only thing that I use these for is making marshmallow krispie squares and for that purpose, these are as good as anything else and often a little cheaper, so I tend to gravitate toward them.
Sarah  Victoria R.
Newark, NJ
These are one of my favorite cereals. It's so crunchy and the texture of the cereal is really good
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
I love great value crisp rice cereal. it's better value and same great taste as rice crispy. you can still make treats and candy the same way as well!!!!!!!
Melissa P.
I like this cereal because it's not too sweet but you can sprinkle sugar on top of it after adding your milk to give it a little touch if not with fruits it's good as well. I eat this when trying to eat light during my pregnancy I often buy a box for my moms house as well i can say it is a great value :) if you haven't tried I recommend you do you have nothing to loose it's real tasty
Andreina L.
Foodie Expert
Que delciaaaa😍😍 quiero probarlos y enloquecer comiéndolos. Pero ya sabemos que #todoenexcesonoestanbueno ... Sin embargo quiero comermelossss!!!
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
What's your favorite thing to make with great value crisp rice cereal???