Great Value: Creamy Peanut Butter, 18 Oz uploaded by Cecilia F.

BY GREAT VALUE #21 in Nut Butter

Great Value: Creamy Peanut Butter: Kosher No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
This peanut butter is alright. The prices is very good compared to others but it's not very sweet like other peanut butter and it doesn't seem to have a lot of peanut oil in it so it makes it a little tougher to spread but it's taste pretty good.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I don't like this one well enough to use as an eating peanut butter on toast or anything, but I do like to use it for baking, as it saves money and really, once you put it in a cookie, no one knows the difference!
Mityrra M.
Mityrra M.
Macon, GA
I used it for pbj sandwiches and it was good. Great value lives up to its name. And it's not bad! That's all I use it for other than putting it in smoothies. Great mix! I would purchase again! Yes I would !
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
I buy this brand of peanut butter all the time. My kids and I love it. Great taste at a great price.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Hillsboro, OR
Foodie Expert
I don't eat peanut butter much purely for the reason it has so much sugar.  However, when I do I don't mind this one.  I have purchased this when going camping as it is an easy product to transport and use.  Being a store brand option, it is affordable for all budgets.
Meysha R.
Meysha R.
Foodie Expert
I am not a peanut butter type of person but this product change my life. You probably think that beacuse its great value is not as good but it actually taste better than the other peanut butters, plus its cheaper. You can only win with this product!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Foodie Expert
This peanut actually taste pretty good. I used it to make this brand when I baked some peanut butter cookies and they turned out yummy and the value of the peanut butter is great.
Marly F.
Marly F.
Foodie Expert
I love peanut butter!!! This brand is so good, is so creamy and I love to spread it in my toast in the morning and eat it on the go. Also I love eating apple slices with it. I definitely recommend it.
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Foodie Expert
Peanut butter is always good, but great value actually gets the price down to an all time low on this product while still delivering, well...peanut butter. It's just as good as jiff.
Lacy G.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
Foodie Expert
Great value is very affordable and peanut butter is a quick and easy lunch for me to make for my kids and myself sometimes. Love the value