Great Value: Creamy Peanut Butter, 18 Oz uploaded by Cecilia F.

BY GREAT VALUE #28 in Nut & Seed Butters

Great Value: Creamy Peanut Butter: Kosher No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I don't eat peanut butter much purely for the reason it has so much sugar.  However, when I do I don't mind this one.  I have purchased this when going camping as it is an easy product to transport and use.  Being a store brand option, it is affordable for all budgets.
Meysha R.
I am not a peanut butter type of person but this product change my life. You probably think that beacuse its great value is not as good but it actually taste better than the other peanut butters, plus its cheaper. You can only win with this product!
Marly F.
I love peanut butter!!! This brand is so good, is so creamy and I love to spread it in my toast in the morning and eat it on the go. Also I love eating apple slices with it. I definitely recommend it.
Cindy S.
This peanut actually taste pretty good. I used it to make this brand when I baked some peanut butter cookies and they turned out yummy and the value of the peanut butter is great.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I don't like this one well enough to use as an eating peanut butter on toast or anything, but I do like to use it for baking, as it saves money and really, once you put it in a cookie, no one knows the difference!
kaci s.
Mooringsport, LA
Great value is a High quality Brand but super cheap. Great for people on a budget or people who jus don’t wanna spend a lot on groceries. I love all their products
Kassie R.
Peanut butter is always good, but great value actually gets the price down to an all time low on this product while still delivering, well...peanut butter. It's just as good as jiff.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This peanut butter is alright. The prices is very good compared to others but it's not very sweet like other peanut butter and it doesn't seem to have a lot of peanut oil in it so it makes it a little tougher to spread but it's taste pretty good.
Sara A.
Delicious product for a super cheap price! I love both the creamy and chunky options but really you can't go wrong with either. Healthy if not eaten in large quantities but overall I love the taste and the product!
Mityrra M.
Macon, GA
I used it for pbj sandwiches and it was good. Great value lives up to its name. And it's not bad! That's all I use it for other than putting it in smoothies. Great mix! I would purchase again! Yes I would !