Great Value Creamy Instant Scalloped Potatoes

by Great Value

Our scalloped potatoes make a delicious addition to the dinner table.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Creamy Instant Scalloped Potatoes!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great Value Creamy Instant Scalloped Potatoes uploaded by Christina G.
Easy and quick to prepare. Good flavor. My family really enjoys these potatoes. Good price. #Great Value Creamy Instant Scalloped Potatoes
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
I was worried since they were not the “brand” name potatoes but these were delicious and no one could tell the difference!
Destiny R.
miami
Soo good & they cook super fast and simple to make ! Good price at Walmart! You need these
Caitlin M.
Benson, NC
Cheap and easy side to any meal. Doesn’t take too long to cook and all the seasonings are out together for you
Camille B.
Greensboro, NC
These are salty and a no brained choice. Nothing like salty potatoes after a long day. The whole family loves them as a side.
Brittany T.
Asheboro, NC
I love the scalloped potatoes but I always nigh the brand name until one day I got brave and switched up brand name to store brand and I tell you what I will be buying great value from now on, gonna try it in everything I eat/drink) and I get to save money every time I purchase anything great value brand and that makes me so happy!!! It’s the small things for me y’all 😂
Cady R.
Elkhorn City
These instant potatoes taste somewhat watery and bitter. Instant potatoes can be good if you get a good brand but these ones are just not for me. They’re very affordable however and you get what you pay for in my opinion!
Carlee J.
Pulaski, TN
I don't like potatoes because of the consistency in my mouth, but this soup is to die for.
Alison  H.
Corsicana, TX
Really great to add bits of bacon (keep the grease) or cubed ham (usually left from Thanksgiving)
Caroline V.
Elizabethtown
Highly recommend this product!! Tasted super well and was very affordable. I would recommend this product to family and friends.

Looking for your answer?