BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Creamy Caramel Milk Chocolate Cups: No artificial colors have been used for these Creamy Caramel Milk Chocolate Cups 12 oz of caramel cream candy Kosher Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day). see more...

Desiree W.
These are really good, for the price. The only thing that i did not enjoy was that the caramel was a little too messy, but I guess that is a debatable problem. the flavor was really good, and I could totally see using these in cookies or brownies.
Amy S.
Oaks, OK
I love these things! Great price too! The caramel is super creamy and can be a bit messy but it's totally worth it in my opinion! My kids love them too! We get a bag every time we go to Walmart :)
Belle M.
Much better than Reese's. It tastes the same to be honest. I like them and recommend them. don't not get something because it is not a Brand. It's honestly the same to me I like them and recommend them.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I love these when I need a sweet treat and they aren't expensive! Chocolate and caramel are a perfect combination. It's like a Reese's cup but with caramel.
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
Oh so yummy! I love caramel cups. This Walmart brand is very smooth without being too sweet. The caramel is a little sticky, but I love that.
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
If you love caramel, its the best treat for you. Its more caramel than chocolate and thats why I Love it! By far one of my favorite treats!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
These are so very yummy and reasonably priced. The only problem is it's really hard to control how many you eat. They're so good!
Sheri C.
These taste great. I keep a bag around and eat one just as something sweet every now and then. Yummy! Caramel taste great!
Nikki L.
Norton, VA
If you like caramel and chocolate this is the perfect candy for you! I hear in microwave for a couple seconds before eating
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Oh these are so delicious and perfect for baking! They make the perfect cookies! Much cheaper than name brand.