BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Cream of Mushroom Soup: Kosher dairy No artificial flavors or colors see more...

• Is this as good as Campbell's? Love the price, but I'm al...1 Answers
  • What is some of the best meals using this soup?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather C.
Lantana, FL
Great for cooking or making pot roast. Hard to tell the difference between Great Value and Campbell's soup. The flavor isn't distint from any other cream of mushroom to me, and when its used in casseroles its virtually impossible to tell which brand is used. Great value for the price.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
Such a simple product that I use for almost all of my cooking. when it comes to canned goods, I always just grab whatever is cheapest, and this typically is great value brand. tastes just like the name brands and at a better price!
Sherone M.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Great Value is an ok brand. I'm a sucker for name brand when it comes to food because sometimes cheaper ingredients can change the dynamics of a meal. This is just ok for me, not spectacular.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
When avaliable, I always purchase great value. I use this when whatever I will cook calls for cream of celery. I find it comparable with other brands
brooke w.
Whitley City, KY
I love saving money by using great value brands. They taste great and are so much cheaper. This goes great in my homemade potato soup!
Brandy Z.
W Springfield, PA
Over all it worked well but was somewhat bitter and very salty. It's good for in a pinch it is wouldn't really use it all the time.
Jaimee B.
Newfield, NJ
Yummy! I love cream soups. generic brands are no exception. Great value products normally don't disappoint for the price.
Lindsey T.
Gardendale, AL
Great value is a great brand! This is a great tool for casseroles! I use all the other flavors they offer as well!
Ashley C.
Cartersville, GA
A staple in our household cooking and always a great price. Why pay more for the name brand of the same stuff
Elizabeth L.
Galax, VA
Great for recipes and it isn't to pricey! Just as good as the name brands and it costs a little less!
Elizabeth L.
Galax, VA
What is some of the best meals using this soup?
Jennifer K.
Erlanger, KY
Is this as good as Campbell's? Love the price, but I'm always hesitant to buy it because store brands of things like this tend to not stand up to the name brands.