Great Value : Cream Of Chicken Condensed Soup uploaded by Caitlyn E.

BY GREAT VALUE

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture 98% fat free see more...

Great Value : Cream Of Chicken Condensed Soup
  • "This soup is great, I love to use it in all kinds of casseroles and other recipes, it's a lovely add on to any quick meal when you're crunched for time, it's just as good as the name brand one's and what's even better is the price they cost so much less than the name brand products. " in 3 reviews
Tinamarie S.
Austin , TX
This brand, I'm a true fan if,mainly because, being fat free, it does not take away grin the dish, svc the cream of mushroom is my favorite. The thick consistency is very comparable to name brands I keep this Walmart btand in stock always!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Brittany D.
As a one-income family, we are constantly having to watch our budget and cut corners to make ends meet. We buy Great Value Cream of Chicken soup instead of their brands because it's just as good as other more expensive brands and it still makes my recipes taste rich and flavorful.
Melissa B.
This chicken noodle soup taste pretty good. I know whenever I make a can of it I do not add a whole can of water or it drowns out the flavor, I only add half the amount of water so it will still have flavor to it.
Rachal C.
Vidalia, LA
Some things are just as good (or better) than name brand. The cream soups are just as good. I always get the Great Value cream soups. They're so much cheaper than the name brands.
Sam B.
Would never eat this on its own but it does its job in soups and casseroles. If you're cutting corners its a good bet to buy this for a recipe but not a good bowl.
Leona S.
Brandon, MS
Very salty and not real healthy. I have given to children when they were sick but found it does irritate their stomach more than help. Also has a "can" flavor you cant really water down.
ally l.
hilo, HI
I love this brand so much . They have great taste and flavors I love cooking these soups on cold rainy days . My family always loves it
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
This product is just as good as the name brand stuff. And it's half the price. I always put this one in my basket.
Amanda  G.
Rogers, AR
This is really salty. I only use it when I am sick. It is a good price but definitely not one of my favorites.