BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksGreat Value
Cranberry Raspberry Juice Cocktail, 1 gallon

Great Value Cranberry Raspberry Juice Cocktail, 1 gallon

by Great Value

GV 128Z CRANRASPCKTL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Cranberry Raspberry Juice Cocktail, 1 gallon!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,857 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
The Great Value cranberry raspberry juice cocktail is so delicious to me. My husband and son also like it. I sometimes mix it with my stronger wines to tone down the flavor.
chloe S.
Allentown, PA
It's alright, it doesn't have quite as much flavor as some other brands of cranberry juice but it's still pretty good. I do like that it's affordably priced, and comes in such a large bottle with a handle though. I'd drink it again, and I would recommend it to other's if they are on a budget.
Jeannette U.
Lilburn, GA
This is one of those juices we keep spares of. The hint of raspberry is perfect and so delicious. We love our cranberry juice cocktails in my home but we keep this one stocked. It’s our sweet drink treat with dinner
Elizabeth H.
Morley, MI
Very nice flavor. Comparable to the name brand. I use this frequently to make "sparklers" for the kids, mixing with a lemon-lime soda.

Looking for your answer?