BY GREAT VALUE

Juice cocktail From CONCENTRATE. KOSHER. Contains 27%. NATURALLY gluten-free FOOD. PASTEURIZED. see more...

Ruefina S.
Love to drink it on the go. Once you start drinking it you can never stop until its all done addicting it is.
Alana C.
I love apple juice but it can get old after sooo long so I like to get this here and there to break it up. I also like that I can get the health benefits of the cranberry too.
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
This flavor is amazing. It is very similar in comparison to Crystal light, which I love. This is great for on the go.
Brittany W.
Cincinnati, OH
Tastes just like ocean spray however i do prefer the ocean spray brand but this is a good drink if you want to get your bang for your buck
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Love this mix! Good and sweet like it usually is. Can't taste the difference between this and normal juice
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
Delicious! Great flavor! Reccommend using one packet with 16.9 oz water bottle for best taste!
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
My favorite juice. I buy two at a time because me and my husband drink them up so fast. Love
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Good juice
Brooke b.
Erie, IL
Pretty good. Very comparable to other brands. Taste pretty much as I expected
Hannah T.
Probably my favorite juice. I have kidney stones & this is my go to drink when I'm having trouble. Taste amazing & not to expensive