Great Value: Country Style Gravy Mix, 2.64 oz

by Great Value

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste And quality Of every great value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package And the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. Mezcla para salsa de jugo de carne asada estilo RANCHERO.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value: Country Style Gravy Mix, 2.64 oz!
5 months agoMount Carmel, PA
I use this sometimes with pork meals, like for the mashed potatoes or if I make a roasted pork on toasted bread open faced sandwich. It's really good. It doesn't have a strong flavor, so it's great when you need a basic gravy. I always try to keep a pack in the cupboard.
a year agoYonkers, NY
The great value brand is just as good and tasty as the name brand versions of this gravy. I add more pepper and some other seasonings when necessary and voila, you have an amazing Sunday breakfast lunch or dinner. You can’t beat the price point on these.
a year ago
I find this gravy to be equally tasteful as McCormick's country gravy. I use this on chicken, and parrot with Savory Sage sausage to make biscuits and gravy. I have also used this gravy in chicken pot pie and found it to work quite well.
3 years agoJacksonville , FL
We are a gravy loving family and this is one of the best go to packet mixes. It is easy to prepare for those days I don't have time to make homemade gravy. And the taste is great.
3 years agoGranite City, IL
This gravy is not bad if you are cooking for a family who are on th go and need a quick meal fast. You can use this for mashed potatoes or even use this on top of biscuits in the morning.
3 years agoAltoona, PA
I love this gravy, I use it when I make sausage gravy and biscuits! It is great when I don't feel like making homemade! And it's super inexpensive!
3 years agoSevierville , TN
This is the best gravy mix ever!!! I love to use this for biscuits n sausage gravy. I make this for my husband and he really enjoys it too.
3 years agoShepherdsvlle, KY
This gravy is the best of the best and I love it and it is my go to gravy for everything. And you can't beat the price either !
3 years agoFort Worth, TX
Easy to make, tastes great very affordable. Tastes just as good, if not better then name brand. I buy it very often.
3 years agoNew Bern, NC
I absolutely love the country gravy. I believe my kids would eat this morning, noon, and night if I allowed them to.