Great Value Colombian Ground Coffee, Medium Dark Roast, 12 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Colombian Ground Coffee, Medium Dark Roast, 12 oz: Made with 100% Arabica coffee Medium Dark RoastMakes 42 cups of coffee12 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Colombian Ground Coffee, Medium Dark Roast, 12 oz!
Oklahoma City, OK
1,717 reviews
I love the flavor of these coffee. It is medium roast to me smooth fruity perfection. If you want to tame down the flavor of the coffee you could always add more water I try to do a really equal ratio so I get really good flavor impact. I love this brand available at Walmart which is everywhere and it’s really decent price so it’s really affordable if I need to you know just grab a coffee at Walmart while I’m there kind of thing.

Looking for your answer?