Great Value: Coffee Non-Dairy Creamer, 35.3 Oz uploaded by maria p.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Coffee Non-Dairy Creamer: 0g trans fat per serving No cholesterol No lactose see more...

• Are the flavored creamers as tasty as the original? I a...1 Answers
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
My fiance is lactose intolerant so this is a creamer that he likes. We of course have to get the big container because he drinks a lot of coffee so this lasts a little bit
Jamie R.
Springdale, AR
This creamer is a great addition to my morning coffee. It dissolves into my coffee and tastes creamy. You get so much for your money (lots of creamer for a fraction of the cost of a name bread creamer or an individual coffeehouse drink)
maria p.
The Great Value creamer is just as good as the more expensive creamers in my opinion. It has a great taste with my coffee. Who doesn't like to save money and still have a great cup of coffee?
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
I have bought this many times,but normally buy Coffeemate.Great value creamer is more reasonable,but I find I need more to taste the same as a smaller amount of Coffeemate.It is a good coffee creamer if the price is a factor.I would recommend .
Tiffany W.
Ty Ty, GA
This is a great product at a great price. In my work place we purchase this creamer for our employee break room. This creamer is a effectively priced material to put in a break room and not to mention it tastes great.
Kelly g.
Great product! You get a lot for the money. I love the hazelnut creamer but have bought the plain also & it tastes just as good as any name brand powdered creamer.
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great size product for the price. I am an avid coffee drinker, who usually puts my coffee in my creamer so it was a reasonable price and amount of product.
Cecilia D.
Arvin, CA
This is pretty decent! It is pretty cheap and the taste is not bad either. I really enjoy the extra creamy one too but it is not available in this size.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
It will do in a pinch. It tastes as if it has more filler than creamer in it. When we are out, and he *have* to get creamer, this is the one we'll get.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
It's cheaper and taste just as good as coffeemate creamer. For the price it is great. I have switched to using it everyday
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are the flavored creamers as tasty as the original? I always purchase the original flavor creamer.