Great Value: Coffee Non-Dairy Creamer, 35.3 Oz uploaded by maria p.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Coffee Non-Dairy Creamer: 0g trans fat per serving No cholesterol No lactose see more...

• Are the flavored creamers as tasty as the original? I always pu...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
I have bought this many times,but normally buy Coffeemate.Great value creamer is more reasonable,but I find I need more to taste the same as a smaller amount of Coffeemate.It is a good coffee creamer if the price is a factor.I would recommend .
Julissa H.
It doesnt taste that good and gives berly amy flavor. So a little flavor wouldnt kill ya
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
My fiance is lactose intolerant so this is a creamer that he likes. We of course have to get the big container because he drinks a lot of coffee so this lasts a little bit
Tiffany W.
Ty Ty, GA
This is a great product at a great price. In my work place we purchase this creamer for our employee break room. This creamer is a effectively priced material to put in a break room and not to mention it tastes great.
Kelly g.
Foodie Expert
Great product! You get a lot for the money. I love the hazelnut creamer but have bought the plain also & it tastes just as good as any name brand powdered creamer.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
It will do in a pinch. It tastes as if it has more filler than creamer in it. When we are out, and he *have* to get creamer, this is the one we'll get.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
It's cheaper and taste just as good as coffeemate creamer. For the price it is great. I have switched to using it everyday
lilly c.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
I buy this when I know company Is coming over and I haven't had any bad feedback.Good price too.
Cecilia D.
Arvin, CA
This is pretty decent! It is pretty cheap and the taste is not bad either. I really enjoy the extra creamy one too but it is not available in this size.
Bianca B.
Foodie Expert
We buy this often for work. Every one needs creamer and this last extra long
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
Are the flavored creamers as tasty as the original? I always purchase the original flavor creamer.