Great Value Coffee Creamer, Italian Sweet Crème, 32 fl oz

by Great Value

Great Value Gv Italian Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.54 x 3.54 x 8.71 Inches

Form: Liquids

Naturally & artificially flavored; Ultra pasteurized; 0g trans fat per serving; No cholesterol or lactose; Gluten-free; Kosher - D; Naturally & artificially flavored

Assembled Product Weight: 2.35 POUNDS

Food Form: Liquids

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Coffee Creamer, Italian Sweet Crème, 32 fl oz!
8 days agoClarksville , TN
With just a splash of this in my coffee, I no longer add sugar. The taste is just a sweet buttery flavor and instantly enhances my coffee. This is my go to for all times.
9 months agoSpringtown, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor of the Great Value coffee creamer and Italian sweet cream as well as their new limited edition flavor Danish butter cookie. They are so delicious and affordable.
a year agoTinker afb , OK
Great Value Coffee Creamer, Italian Sweet Crème, 32 fl oz uploaded by fiona T.
Purchased at: Walmart
For off brand this has great flavor. I do like a brand name version one more. However, on a budget this works great! Fantastic in coffee!
4 months agoGautier, MS
Tastes great. Not expensive I compare it to coffeemate it’s not exactly the same but it works for me