Great Value: Clover Honey, 48 oz uploaded by Salwa N.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: Clover Honey, 16 Oz All natural Kosher U.S. Grade A Product of the U.S. Naturally gluten-free food see more...

• What size do you usually buy? 1 Answers
  • How is this honey compared to other honey products? 2 Answers
Great Value: Clover Honey, 48 oz
  • "This honey is really good and the possibilities are endless on this product " in 1 review
  • "Just as good or better than name brands :) Had a great flavor, comparable to what you'd find with more expensive brands. " in 1 review
  • "Great flavor without the funky after taste of other off-brand honey." in 1 review
Brooke L.
Review for: Clover Honey 24 oz lb lb more...
Recently I started a thirty day teatox and I started drinking more healthier teas. Instead of using sugar or other artificial sweeteners that are unhealthy, I use honey. It adds a natural sweet taste and it makes everything taste good.
Brad N.
Raleigh, NC
Clover Honey is my favorite honey - i usually get it at trader joes, but grabbed some of the great value brand the last time i was at walmart and it was surprisingly just as good!
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
I use Great Value Clover Honey on a daily basis. I use this honey in my oatmeal, hot tea, and many other meals. Since I go through so much honey I always choose Great Value because it is nice on my wallet. This honey also has a great taste and can be used in many different ways. I especially like that it is kosher and gluten free. I feel great serving this honey to my family. Great taste at a Great value!
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
A great tasting honey, at a good value. I use it in place of sugar in my coffee, and tea. It's also nice on toast, biscuits, and English muffins. It's also a natural anti-microbial, great fire sore throats.
michelle p.
Albuquerque , NM
It works best with making treats and a natural facial scrub. As something to eat for tea... Well it would be best to spend the extra three dollars and get the good honey. I got the grainy issue to
Stacey P.
This honey taste good to me. Nice flavor, no after taste, and cheaper than most other brands. I put this in tea especially during the winter time when I get sick or have a sore throat.
Abigail H.
Wentzville, MO
Along with tasting great, honey also has a great use fighting acne. I mix this honey with cinnamon and put it on my acne spots. In the morning they are noticeably reduced or gone entirely.
Stephani n.
I love this honey ! It's the best one out there ! I use it for a lot of things including face masks ! I'm very satisfied with this product! I would recommend people to buy this one !
Jessica P.
This honey has a really funny aftertaste and goes grainy super quickly. My local honey lasts months without going grainy and this was completely solid within 2 weeks of breaking the seal. Not worth the savings!
Mary L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The taste of this honey is okay but not something that I would purchase again. If I had to choose between using this to sweeten my tea or drink plain tea, I will take my tea plain.
Cheyenne C.
Hazle Township, PA
How is this honey compared to other honey products?
Alejandra P.
What size do you usually buy?