Great Value Clover Honey, 32 oz uploaded by Dayla C.

BY GENERIC

Great Value Clover Honey: Natural U.S. Grade A honey Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
It gets the job done for the cheap price. It’s alittle sweeter than I like ( like I cheap fake sweet) and is very thin in consistency but I like to cook with it and make peanut butter and honey sandwhiches
Sarah G.
Love this honey, it has a great taste and consistency. We go through honey really fast because I use it in a lot of baking, and just as a sweetener in teas, oatmeal, when I want to use less sugar etc. Great price for the amount you get. Love the bottle as well, you can store it upside down so it dispenses quickly.
Kelli W.
Wetumpka, AL
This honey is so much better than the others. I have tried several others and this so far is the best. I use it in my tea everyday for a little bit of sweetness.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love homey an this is a store brand an it's got great flavor an texture it's smooth I love it I will buy the no name brand again