BY GREAT VALUE

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the... see more...

Holy B.
Richardson
Love using this. It gets this job done just like any other name brand dish soap. I recommend it to anyone who just needs some dish soap and doesn’t want to pay for a name.
Daniella M.
San Antonio
Smells just like dove. Works just like dove. Very affordable! Very good quality! Smells great! I would recommend to friends and family.
Teri J.
Birmingham
Great value for the size. It works just as good as Dawn! Matter of fact, I like this better than Dawn. This is the only soap I use!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Very soapy soap and lasts you a long time. But of course there's better brands out there. But it is a good and economic brand.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This works just the same as dawn to me, and the price is much less. we always buy store brand.