BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Classic Olive Oil: Great for you Great for cooking Kosher see more...

Lauren M.
I cook dinner at least 6 nights a week.. finding new {healthy} dinners can be difficult, but with the help of olive oil, it gets a little easier. We enjoy air frying food, sautéed food, and even making homemade vinaigrette’s! We always keep it on hand.
Chelsea P.
Normally I buy more expensive brands of olive oil. However, when in a pinch or just grabbing something this is always my go to for olive oil! Unless for baking purposes, olive oil is all I use.
Megan B.
Atlanta, TX
Love to use olive oil being its healthier. My brother will not eat fried food but since I have been using this he has been more willing to eat a fried cubed steak. Cheaper than the other brands as well!
Charlie A.
This is a good option if you are on a budget. Olive oil tends to be more on the pricey side, so this is comparable for the price. It's great to cook with and isn't overwhelming as long as used sparingly.
Kenya  J.
I recently started using this oil. I’ve been trying to get in the swing of healthy eating so I sub this for butter and other things. So far so good! My family hasn’t noticed the difference yet!
Cristin G.
This is a great value (no pun intended)! Olive oil is on the pricey side, but this is a great price especially of you're going to use it other than cooking. Olive oil is great hair food and why not use it for a fraction of the price? You can't go wrong!
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Love the value you get with this product. Its a great price and useful for many things outside of cooking. I can make hair mask or even diy body scrubs with this product. love it.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love buying this olive oil not only because of it's health factors but also it's price. I use olive oil in almost all of my cooking and recipes so having it not cost an arm and a leg like some brands can cost is a plus to me.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I always buy the GV brand of olive oil , it's a great price does exactly what it should , gives my French fries such a good homemade taste ! Love it so much
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
This is just plain old olive oil that is reasonably priced. I bought my bottle from Wal-Mart. I use this to cook with very often.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Great Value Classic Olive Oil, 33.8 fl oz. Not only is this delicious i thought other pet parents should know it safely and effectively removes pitch from your pets fur with ease.