BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Classic Olive Oil: Great for you Great for cooking Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan B.
Atlanta, TX
Love to use olive oil being its healthier. My brother will not eat fried food but since I have been using this he has been more willing to eat a fried cubed steak. Cheaper than the other brands as well!
Charlie A.
This is a good option if you are on a budget. Olive oil tends to be more on the pricey side, so this is comparable for the price. It's great to cook with and isn't overwhelming as long as used sparingly.
Cristin G.
This is a great value (no pun intended)! Olive oil is on the pricey side, but this is a great price especially of you're going to use it other than cooking. Olive oil is great hair food and why not use it for a fraction of the price? You can't go wrong!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Love the value you get with this product. Its a great price and useful for many things outside of cooking. I can make hair mask or even diy body scrubs with this product. love it.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love buying this olive oil not only because of it's health factors but also it's price. I use olive oil in almost all of my cooking and recipes so having it not cost an arm and a leg like some brands can cost is a plus to me.
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
I always buy the GV brand of olive oil , it's a great price does exactly what it should , gives my French fries such a good homemade taste ! Love it so much
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
I have this in my house at all times. It's not the too of the line, but still good quality and the price is right.
Brittany D.
De Soto, MO
We buy this brand often. It has a great price and the taste is comparable to name brand oils. We love this brand.
Anita B.
Plainfield
Good value. Not too strong. No smell or taste when cooked with. Healthier choice. Flavor isnt too strong
Linda M.
Orange Park
Love cooking with this and the price is right & taste good as will for being a store brand
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Great Value Classic Olive Oil, 33.8 fl oz. Not only is this delicious i thought other pet parents should know it safely and effectively removes pitch from your pets fur with ease.