Great Value Citrus Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Disinfectant Spray is a convenient and efficient home cleaning tool. This easy-to-use product is ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, countertops and more. It's citrus scented, to leave a pleasant fragrance behind when you're done cleaning. This...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Citrus Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz!
Jose H.
San Diego, CA
Great Value Citrus Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz uploaded by Jose H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great Value Citrus Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz SPRAYED MY BEDROOM, RECK ROOM, I AM A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER AND SPRAYED MY OFFICE, TABLES, CHAIRS, CUFFS AND ALL MY EQUIPMENT NO BAD SMELL AND DOES A GREAT DISINFECTION. IT HAS A FRESH CITRUS SMELL WHICH IS GREAT
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
We use this stuff religiously around my house....my husband is a bit of a germaphobe so anytime he hears a sniflle, sneeze, cough, or sees extra tissue in the trash he is spraying and spritzing everything in the house 🤣 I prefer the clean scent over the citrus but this scent isn't too strong and overpowering so I can handle it.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
2,166 reviews
Great Value Citrus Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz uploaded by Wendy C.
Works just as good as the name brand disinfectant sprays!! I love the citrus scent and don’t find it overwhelming.
Mila Z.
Great Value Citrus Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz uploaded by Mila Z.
Friend gave it to me, she uses it all the time. I like it, very easy to use, Has citrus smell to it and it's not too strong. Cleans pretty good, I've been using it for kitchen and cleaning dust and it works great. Not the best I have ever tried but it's good!
Reverie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
Great Value Citrus Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz uploaded by Reverie V.
Great value products are definitely affordable, this spray comes to my aide when I want to disinfect commonly touched objects in my house such a door knobs, fridge handles, & sinks, etc. Definitely minimizes germs and keeps us from being sick. Highly recommend if you don't want to spend too much on a product similar to this.
Caley H.
Poulan, GA
Great stuff for a great price! I always get this instead the actual lysol brand does the same thing and smells pretty spot on. If your trying to save money id totally try it out
Kim B.
Shelbyville, KY
Great for when my little one is sick, love the smell and the price! Much cheaper than Lysol!
Tasha S.
Lyndon , IL
Can't get over how good it smells its exactly like Lysol with out the Lysol price tag
Grecia G.
san jose
Great Value Citrus Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz uploaded by Grecia G.
Best superficies cleaner !!! Woww this spray leave everything so shine and clean with just 1 use! Nice fragrance And very cheap.
Danielle T.
I take comfort in knowing that this disinfectant spray kills a ton of germs during this pandemic we are all living through. The citrus scent is great and it doesn’t overpower a room! I would 100% recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?