GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGreat Value
Cinnamon Coffee Cake Fiber Brownie Bars

Great Value Cinnamon Coffee Cake Fiber Brownie Bars

by Great Value

Product Features90 calories Kosher - Dwalmart.com/greatvalue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Cinnamon Coffee Cake Fiber Brownie Bars!
Ashley B.
Dagsboro, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
The Walmart brand fiber brownies are just as good as fiber one, and for a fraction of the price. The perfect addition to an on the go lunch or breakfast.
Renn H.
Loving this delicious treat! Randomly found in Walmart while searching for healthy snack options on my Weight Watchers plan. At just 4 SP a bar, these delicious cinnamon snacks are my go to for cinnamon cravings!
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products.... If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate.. That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..

Looking for your answer?